Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist to performs duties at the professional level in the following functional areas: recruitment, benefits and compensation administration, leave management, risk management, workforce diversity, and employee engagement.
This role will focus primarily on research, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, Labor and Industrial Relations, Management, or related field; Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job will be considered
• Two years of Human Resources experience
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP Certification preferred
• Experience providing supervision preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written formats
• Solid quantitative/analytical/problem-solving skills required
• Knowledge of current labor related Federal, state and local statutory regulations.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Positive attitude and communication skills
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
• Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and sills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred
Please complete application and attach your resume with cover letter via our website at www.network180.org. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.