We are seeking a full-time Registration Specialist to provide registration for individuals who seek services through Network180 and support functions for contracted providers. Verify Medicaid, Medicare and commercial insurance benefits and document appropriate funding and demographic information in the electronic medical record. Identify clients that need prior-authorization and facilitate the prior authorization process with Network 180 staff. Starting wage is $15.43 per hour.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Two years’ experience with insurance verification/billing and data entry of complex and detailed information
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, email, and data entry skills with emphasis on accuracy and speed
- Previous experience interacting with DD, MI, and SUD populations preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Lived experience with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders is valued
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Detail oriented and strong critical thinking skills
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job will be considered.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including accrual of paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please complete application and attach your resume with cover letter via our website at www.network180.org. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.