The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst examines and provides remedial services for persons requiring behavioral interventions to improve a person’s ability to perform daily activities.
Additional incentives for this position include, standard business operating hours with very limited evening hours, no/limited on-call hours, mileage is paid per the state rate, program supplies (ex. paper, laminating supplies, etc.) paid for by Network180, and company provided cell phone and tablet.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Credentialed as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- One-year full time experience working with adults and children with developmental disabilities
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
- Effectively relate and interact with individuals who are non-verbal or have limited verbal communication skills and understands how behaviors are sometimes used to communicate feelings and/or undiagnosed medical conditions or pain.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Eligibility and willingness to work towards meeting the Medicaid requirement for a Qualified Behavioral Health Professional credential
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.