We are seeking a full-time DHHS Clinical Liaison to provide and facilitate access to network180 services for children and families involved in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) system; participate in the integrated review meetings; participate in the planning and implementation of service changes. Starting wage: $25.57
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related Human Services field
- Licensed as a master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, psychologist or registered nurse.
- Meets qualifications for Child Mental Health Professional
- Trained to administer the CAFAS/PECFAS as a reliable rater
- Has thorough knowledge of mental health service options within and outside the Kent County region
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Computer skills include word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment
- Social services experiences with African American or Latino populations
- Spanish / English Bi-lingual
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description, minimum qualifications, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.