We are seeking a full-time Utilization Review Specialist to provide oversight of the clinical aspects of our mental health, substance abuse intensive treatment and developmental disability services. This position will administer the review of individuals’ current or proposed treatment plan to identify appropriate clinical services, address potential barriers to discharge and assist in transitioning care to a lower intensity service setting.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
The person in this position will be assigned to review adult behavioral health services as well as intellectual and developmental disability services.
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW), Limited Licensed Psychologist (LLP), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) with at least 5 years of clinical experience (2 years of clinical experience post licensure preferred); or
- Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 2 years of clinical experience in delivery of health services.
- Experience in performing utilization review and/or providing clinical services in an intensive treatment setting is preferred.
- Experience providing behavioral health services in an intensive community-based setting preferred.
- Ability to interpret clinical summaries and apply established medical necessity criteria to make utilization decisions.
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description, minimum qualifications, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.