We are seeking applicants for a full-time Clinician for our Children’s I/DD team. Individuals provide crisis intervention, screening, assessments, and referral services. Activities may take place in a variety of settings and either face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
- Licensed Master Social Worker preferred.
- At least one-year experience with individuals who have developmental or intellectual disabilities, their families, and service providers
- Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP)
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Spanish Speaking/bilingual preferred
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability. Starting wage for this position is $25.57 per hour.
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.
Application screening questions