We are seeking a full-time Supports Coordinator responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services. Starting wage is $19.11.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field (for example, Social Work, Education, Psychology, or Sociology).
- One Year of experience treating or working with a person who has intellectual disability or specialized training received through fieldwork and/or internships.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
- Knowledge of Culture of Gentleness
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Licensed BSW, preferred
- Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional
- (QIDP; requires one year full time experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan), preferred
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.