At GRABB Local Inc, our strength is the efficiency and trust with which we create and deliver unmatched entrepreneurial support that meets the unique needs of Black entrepreneurs in Grand Rapids that is dedicated to inspiring ideas, creating jobs, scaling companies, and increasing wealth in the community. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our sector.
To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an Assistant/Project Coordinator to join our team. An ideal candidate, must have proven administrative and project management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills must be second to none and you enjoy developing solutions to project challenges.
As an Assistant/Project Coordinator you will perform a range of contract administration, proposal support, program management, and business operations support. Administrative work can include; answering emails, scheduling meetings and event support. You will be in charge of assisting our executive team in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
The position is a 1099 contracted position for 20 hours/week reporting to the CEO. Given the pandemic, the work can be done remotely and with minimal in-person time. GRABB Local Inc will operate out of its HQ when construction is complete. When the world opens up again, there will be in-person office time necessary, along with occasional travel to attend meetings and events.
- Proven experience in Project and/or Administrative Support or relevant roles
- a laptop/mobile computing device and a reliable Internet connection (Not Provided) is required, along with experience using cloud based collaborative platforms and communication tools like Google Drive, Hangout/Skype.
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organization skills
Contracted persons will be compensated at an hourly wage of $15.00 -18.00 (based on experience) for 20 hours each week for the length of the contract.
Apply Here: https://grabblocal.com/positions/