Welcome to the UCC community forum! We're excited to use this platform to connect our diverse UCC and TLP networks with local opportunities. This is the primary way to share this kind of information with us. All job and event information should be posted here in lieu of emailing it to UCC to share, unless a prior arrangement has been made.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when posting.
- Create a free account. You'll need one in order to post and respond to others.
- Start a new discussion. Because this is a forum, your post is technically a discussion. People will be able to react or respond on your discussion. If you're posting multiple opportunities, each should be its own discussion.
- Select a primary tag to help people find your posting. For example, if it's a job description, tag it as "job". The tags are pretty self explanatory. You're only able to select one primary tag.
- Check your content. Provide as much information as possible and always include contact information for follow up.
- Be inclusive. For job descriptions especially, we ask you to always be inclusive. For example, linked here are 5 must-do's when writing inclusive job descriptions. We also strongly encourage including salary ranges on all job postings.
- Turn on notifications. People can respond directly to your post. Be sure to check back to respond to anyone engaging with your content.
- Read the disclaimer. Know that this is a public forum and does not necessarily mean UCC's endorsement of any content included within. Also, any post may be removed at any time for any reason.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.