We are seeking a provider paneling specialist who will be responsible for paneling internal services’ credentialed staff with third-party funders, such as Medicare and commercial insurances. Conducts Coordination of Benefit audits at external provider agencies. $18.74
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of insurance paneling/credentialing experience required
- 2 years experience in a medical practice business office role preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare billing and commercial insurances
- Demonstrated attention to detail and maintaining accurate records
- Demonstrated advanced and highly honed organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word, and database applications
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.