We are seeking a full-time Supports Coordinator Broker to perform a variety of duties to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the person-centered planning process. Provides support, guidance and technical assistance to the individual to access, organize and utilize opportunities, resources and services necessary.
Responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of experience with individual(s) whose everyday lives are impacted by an intellectual developmental disability
- At least 18 years of age
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Demonstrates competence in areas of job responsibilities for services and supports broker
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
- Experience in person-centered planning
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.