We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and staff support functions. Area of support will primarily be the Supports Coordination department, but may include the planning unit, training department and front desk reception.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience providing clerical or administrative support, and/or customer service in an office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Type 45 words per minute, accurately and consistently
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability. Starting wage for this position is $15.13 per hour.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applicants should visit www.typingtest.com and complete the Free 1-minute Typing Test, titled Aesop’s fables and submit result with your resume. If selected, a more formal typing and software test will be administered on-site.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.