The Grant and Administrative Contracts Specialist implements and manages an efficient system for contracting with vendors. Responsible for contract management of selected vendor and facilities related contracts and those related to grant programs and earned contracts. This role will initiate necessary contracts and implement operational workflows spanning several departments to ensure timely reporting and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in contract administration, public administration, business administration, law, or closely related field;
- 3 years’ contract development, contract management, or related experience
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, and willingness to learn new computer skills. (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Demonstrated experience accurately interpreting, analyzing, and implementing regulations, policies, and technical procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred.
- Experience in grant administration.
- Paralegal or law degree with experience in contract development.
- Procurement experience, including requests for proposals.
- Knowledge of federal/state procurement regulations for governmental entities.
- Experience in contract negotiations.
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certification or similar certification.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.