Responsible for directing and overseeing the delivery of clinical services provided in the Behavioral Health Home. Directly supervises Outpatient Therapists, Case Managers, Peer Support Specialist/Recovery Coach and other assigned professional clinical personnel, overseeing the delivery of services and monitoring of outcomes for Behavioral Health Home services. In charge of Behavioral Health Home functions in the absence of Outpatient Clinical Director.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
• Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a Masters Social Worker
• Five years’ progressive experience in human services and three years of clinical supervisory experience preferred
• MCBAP certification as a CAADC preferred
• Knowledge of crisis intervention and treatment methodology
• Training in and experience with providing Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy preferred
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
• Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
• Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office programs
Network180 offers an attractive benefit package. We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented workforce to meet the needs of our diverse community.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.